PR & Marketing Year in Review
Public Relations Mission: The PHCC Public Relations Office exists to assist the efforts of the college in support of the college Vision and Mission statements. The PR office assumes responsibility for the college information program, which includes all publications for external distribution. The office also works to promote a positive image of the college both internally and externally, serves as a media liaison and spokesperson, and coordinates or assists with special college activities.
Public Relations Goals
Execute a comprehensive plan to promote and advance the image of the college in support of the college's mission and goals.
1. Implement and update the public relations plan.
2. Promote PHCC personnel, services, programs, and activities to enhance and express the image of the college locally, statewide, regionally, and nationally.
3. Inform targeted audiences about PHCC and the college's educational opportunities to influence opinion and build support for the institution.
4. Encourage college personnel to project a consistently favorable image of the college to students, to the community, and to each other.
5. Coordinate and promote activities that respond to community needs and enhance the college's relationship to the community.
6. Promote positive communications among internal and external audiences, including faculty, administration, students, alumni, donors, prospects, board members, government officials, and others.
7. Produce timely, quality publications that provide information about college programs, policies, and activities and that establish PHCC as a positive force to a broad audience.
8. Provide communications support for the college.