• Classes will meet for five (5) Saturdays, April 5 to May 3, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
• Combined Classroom and Online Instruction: 35 hours
• Required Internship: 24 hours
• Awarded a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the program.
• You may use this as a stepping stone to becoming a Veterinary Technician.
• Veterinary Assistants earn from $8.25 to $17.07 per hour on national average, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
• No veterinary office work experience required.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Command of English grammar and punctuation.
• Proficient in keyboarding and basic understanding of a word processing computer program.
• $1,399 (includes textbooks and materials)
• Financial assistance may be available.
• EMPLOYERS: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
Pre-Registration Required! Call (276) 656-0260 to register or learn more.
Click here to download registration form.