The Business Office provides supporting services for the college community in the areas of student financials, procurement, grant accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, cashiering, inventory of physical assets, and other accounting services. The Business Office ensures that transactions are within the policies and guidelines established by the governing agencies and the proper accounting of funds from various fund sources-federal, state, and local.
Patrick Henry Community College - Official Site
- Student Services
- Admissions and Records
- Student Activities
- College Offices
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- How to use QuikPay
- Enroll in the TMS Payment Plan
- Need Money for College? Apply Now!
- FREE money! FREE class!
- Financial Aid Now Available for Workforce Students
- Godwin on Council for Youth Entrepreneurship
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- The Gift That Keeps on Giving!