Always speak with an academic advisor before registering. If you do not meet with an advisor first, you risk registering for an incorrect class and/or being charged for classes not covered by financial aid. After meeting with an academic advisor, follow the instructions below:
Login to "myPHCC LOGIN" (located at the top of the home page)
Click "VCCS SIS:Student Information System"
Search for a Class...
- Self Service -> Enrollment -> Class Search/Browse Catalog
- Select the Institution and Term that you want to search for classes
- Select Go
- Enter the course prefix in the Course Subject box and the course number ( i.e. ENG 111) and Search
- Self Service ->Enrollment ->Enrollment: Add Classes
- Enter the class number (example 22079) or Search for Class to view the Schedule of Classes.
- After entering all class numbers, proceed to Steps 2 of 3
- Check the classes that you entered and if correct Finish Enrolling
- View results of all classes added; a green check indicates you successfully enrolled, a red "X" indicates you are unable to add this class.
Reminder: Tuition and Fees must be paid on the day of enrollment. Enrollment cancellation runs nightly and unpaid classes will be dropped. Payments can be made at the Business Office or online using QuikPay. QuikPay is available 24/7 and is accessed through SIS Student Center.
- Self Service -> Enrollment: Drop Classes
- Select the classes that you wish to drop.
- Select Drop Selected Classes
- Confirm your selection and then Finish Dropping
- View your results and then view My Class Schedule, you may also print your schedule
- If you drop a class after the last day to withdraw, the grade automatically becomes an "F"
- If you drop a class after the last date to add but before the last day to withdraw, you receive a "W"
- Be sure to verify whether your grade is "W" or "F" and refer questions to the Registrar's Office
Make a Credit Card Payment
- Self Service -> Student Center
- If unable to see your account balance, under the Personal Information section select User Preferences from the Student Center page, select Patrick Henry Community College and SAVE
To make a payment: select Make a Payment
Need help? Watch these short videos to learn more!