Always speak with an academic advisor before registering. If you do not meet with an advisor first, you risk registering for an incorrect class and/or being charged for classes not covered by financial aid. After meeting with an academic advisor, follow the instructions below:
Login to "myPHCC LOGIN" (located at the top of the home page)
Click "VCCS SIS:Student Information System"
Search for a Class...
- Self Service -> Enrollment -> Class Search/Browse Catalog
- Select the Institution and Term that you want to search for classes
- Select Go
- Enter the course prefix in the Course Subject box and the course number ( i.e. ENG 111) and Search
- Self Service ->Enrollment ->Enrollment: Add Classes
- Enter the class number (example 22079) or Search for Class to view the Schedule of Classes.
- After entering all class numbers, proceed to Steps 2 of 3
- Check the classes that you entered and if correct Finish Enrolling
- View results of all classes added; a green check indicates you successfully enrolled, a red "X" indicates you are unable to add this class.
- Self Service -> Enrollment: Drop Classes
- Select the classes that you wish to drop.
- Select Drop Selected Classes
- Confirm your selection and then Finish Dropping
- View your results and then view My Class Schedule, you may also print your schedule
- If you drop a class after the last day to withdraw, the grade automatically becomes an "F"
- If you drop a class after the last date to add but before the last day to withdraw, you receive a "W"
- Be sure to verify whether your grade is "W" or "F" and refer questions to the Registrar's Office
Make a Credit Card Payment
- Self Service -> Student Center
- If unable to see your account balance, under the Personal Information section select User Preferences from the Student Center page, select Patrick Henry Community College and SAVE
To make a payment: select Make a Payment
Need help? Watch these short videos to learn more!