Patrick Henry Community College - Official Site

Print Friendly Email This

International Students

For admission to the Patrick Henry Community College as an international student, you will need to submit the following items:

  • Official high school transcript (must be translated and tabulated into English)
  • Official SAT or ACT scores
  • Letter of recommendation
  • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
  • PHCC Application
  • International Student Application (Paperwork Below)

Application for admission (online or paper application).

F-1 Financial Statement

International Letter Of Commitment

International Sponsors Affidavit of Support

ISOA insurance

International Student Insurance


Enda Crehan | 276-638-8777, ext. 0473 |