To become a student at PHCC, submit the following information to the Admissions Office:
- A completed Application for Admission. You may get an application by calling or visiting the Admissions Office (276-656-0325, Walker 240), by downloading the application, or by applying online.
Official high school transcripts or GED certificate
- Applicants for financial aid should be aware that some financial aid programs may require that the high school transcript/GED certificate be submitted without exception before an award may be made.
- If you will not have finished high school or GED before enrolling, specific testing may be required for admission evaluation. Contact the Admissions Office for details.
- No exceptions can be made for students applying for the Nursing, Licensed Practical Nursing, or EMT-Intermediate program.
- Official college transcripts from all previous institutions are required to receive transfer credit.
- No exceptions can be made for students applying for either Nursing or EMT-Paramedic or the certificate in Licensed Practical Nursing.
- If you can transfer at least 20 semester hours to PHCC, you are exempt from completing College Survival Skills (SDV 108).
Note: If you submit your application online, please print your Application Confirmation page which will have your Student ID number, name and contact information for your advisor, and other important information. If you submit a paper application to the Admissions Office, you will receive an acceptance letter in the mail.
Admissions Office | 276-656-0325 | 240 Walker Hall