Let Patrick Henry Community College help you explore your options, upgrade your job skills and prepare you for a new career. The On-Ramp Grant is designed to help dislocated workers upgrade their job skills through a degree or certificate program.
Funding for tuition, books, and fees is provided on a first-come, first-served basis to those who meet all eligibility requirements.
You may be eligible if you are:
- Age 18 or older
- A dislocated worker as defined by Workforce Investment Act criteria, a displaced homemaker, or an owner of a small business which has failed (including farmers, ranchers, and fisherman)
- Qualify for federal financial aid
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Registered with the Selective Service (male applicants only)
- Seeking a degree, licensure or certificate
Both credit and non-credit programs of study can qualify for assistance under the On-Ramp Grant. Whether you are interested in an associate degree program, a certificate program, or an online certification program, you owe it to yourself to check out the On-Ramp Grant.
Note: The On-Ramp grant may be available to dislocated workers with Bachelor’s degrees also!
To apply or for more information, contact Yvonne Price, , (276) 656-0354