Thank you for your interest in our career credit courses at Patrick Henry Community College!
Pre-Registration Required! Payment due at time of registration.
We recommend that completed Application and payment be submitted at least one week prior to the start date of the class(es) in which you intend to enroll.
Five convenient ways to register:
- Mail completed Noncredit Application and Payment Authorization to PHCC, Workforce Development, 645 Patriot Ave, Martinsville, VA 24112.
- Fax completed Noncredit Application and Payment Authorization to our secure fax line at (276) 632-1967.
- Call (276) 656-0260 to register by phone (We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
- Visit our offices at PHCC, Frith Building, Rooms 104-112, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Call or visit The Artisan Center at (276) 656-5461, 54 W. Church Street, Uptown Martinsville.
Cancellations/Refunds: WECD reserves the right to cancel any course. We will notify you if a course is cancelled. You must contact our office at least 48 business day hours before the course is scheduled to begin to receive a refund or transfer your tuition to another class. No refunds or transfers are provided after this time. If you do not notify our office and you do not attend or complete the course, you will forfeit your registration fee. Refund checks are mailed from the state treasury office and take 3-6 weeks to process.
Company Billing: A letter of authorization for payment must accompany the completed Non-Credit Application. It must be typed on official company letterhead, signed by the company’s authorized payer, and include the company’s Federal Tax ID number. It must state the employee’s name and list the class(es) that the company will be compensating.
Give the Gift of Learning: Gift certificates may be acquired through the Institutional Advancement office, located in the Frith building, room 146. For more information, call (276) 656-0249.