- Visitor Information
- Future Students
- Current Students
Office of the President
Academic & Student Development
- Health, Applied Technology and off-campus sites
- Developmental & Transitional Education
Academic & Student Development Services
The Academic and Student Development Services department is the academic arm of the college.
- Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Financial & Administrative
The physical, business, and human resource operations of Patrick Henry Community College fall within the Financial and Administrative Services department of the college.
The Office of Institutional Advancement is the department charged with promoting a positive image of PHCC to both internal and external audiences, and with raising private funds in support of the college.
- Academic & Student Development
- General Website Information and Policy
- Top News
- Programs of Study
- Lester Library
- MTS Program