In accordance with the Family Rights & Privacy Act of 1974, a student’s academic record can only be released upon written authorization by the student. By law, the request must include the student’s signature and date.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- All transcript orders are processed within 1-2 business days. During peak times (such as the end of each semester and graduation), this time will most likely be extended.
- Please be aware that our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Request made over the weekend will not be processed until the following Monday.
- PHCC does not impose a fee to mail a transcript.
- Official transcripts will be released only when the student has met all of their financial obligations to the college.
Transcripts can be requested using the following methods:
Option 1 (preferred): Request and have your transcripts sent “electronically” by clicking, Order my Transcript.
- fastest & most secure method with processing times of 24 hours ($3.00 fee payable on site).
Option 2: Request your transcript through your student account. Log in, click SIS: student information system link, click Academic Records, click Request official transcript. Allow 1-2 days for processing and mailing.
Option 3: Request your official transcript by completing the transcript request form. Print and complete the form, then mail or fax to the Transcripts Office. Allow 1- 2 business days for processing and mailing.
Option 4: Request your official transcript in person. The transcript office is located in the Walker Fine Arts building, room 235. Please call 276-656-0225 if you plan to use this option.
The Records Office strongly encourages students who have attended within the last three years to print their own unofficial transcripts through their Student Service Center. Students who have not attended in the last three year should use the transcript request form.
Due to the magnitude of transcript requests received, the Records Office does not provide notification when transcripts are processed. However, Option 1 provides email notifications once transcripts have been processed, available for download and received if an email was provided during initial account set-up.
For additional questions or concerns in reference to transcripts, please contact Vickie Riddle in the Transcript Office at 276-656-0225 or .