Patrick Henry Community College - Official Site
Site Cat Menu
The Patrick Henry Community College Police Department’s mission is to provide a safe and secure campus for our community. We believe that our role does not end there. We feel strongly that our community needs both to be safe and feel safe. The perception of safety contributes to the overall college experience, facilitates teaching and learning, and supports the mission of Patrick Henry Community College.
We strive to enforce the law as well as college rules and regulations in a manner that supports the missions of both the College Police Department and Patrick Henry Community College whenever and wherever possible. The Patrick Henry Community College Police Department believes by embracing a proactive Community Policing/Customer Service Based philosophy, we will be able to create a partnership with our campus constituents, as well as our neighbors. A close community partnership is the best way to prevent crime and enhance safety. We will preserve public safety and foster a better quality of life by providing the services necessary to accomplish this mission and make the college a better place to work, visit and learn.
PHCC collaborates with Tuition Management Systems (TMS), which allows the opportunity to pay tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The only amount charged besides the cost of the loan is a non-refundable enrollment fee. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options there are and the smaller the enrollment fee. Payment options include ACH or credit card.
To enroll once you’re registered for classes:
- Sign into myPHCC.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Go to Self-Service Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances section.
- Under My Account, click Apply TMS Payment Plan which will take you to the TMS Application.
- Your name, Student ID number, and current account balance will automatically populate.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, click Submit and Activate. When submitted, your classes are held for the next semester. The contract amount is updated whenever a payment is made or when financial aid is applied.
- To exit, click Sign Out.
How to Request Rooms/Vehicles Effective 1/15/16
Instructions for the form
You must complete the first 6 fields before you can select your room. Be sure to indicate the actual hours of your event, do not include setup and tear down time.
Enter the dates and times for your event then click [Generate Schedule].
If your event requires a location/Room, you must select that choice then you may select a room.
You can either search for a room or go directly to the Available Rooms area. If you search for a room you must then go to the Available Room area and "Select" your room.
Be sure to indicate any setup and tear down times if needed.
Once you have selected your room(s) you will go to the Schedule Facility Booking(s) area and save your room reservation.
If you are booking the event for someone else, please indicate the contact information for that party in the space provided.
Patrick Henry Community College QuikPay Online Services
With QuikPay you can:
- Store a Payment Profile to use for all QuikPay Transactions
- Create Authorized Payers that can make payments against your account
- Include a Secondary email address to receive notifications
- View your Current and Previous Statements
- Make Payments against your account
- View all Transaction History against your account
To Access QuikPay from SIS Peoplesoft
- Login into SIS: Student Information System via MyPHCC using your user id and password.
- From Self Service click on the Student Center page, then click on “Go to QuikPay”
- This will bring you to the QuikPay Application and you will land on the QuikPay Message Board
To Make a Payment
- Navigate to “Make Payment” on the left hand navigation menu
- Your Current Balance will display at the top next to “Amount Due”
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount box and the select your payment method. Click “Continue”
- Enter in the payment information, and click “Continue.” You will be asked to confirm your payment information
- Click “Confirm” for QuikPay to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left hand menu
- Previous Transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display
- To view details of the transaction, select the detail icon
To Setup a Payment Profile
- On the left navigation menu click on “Payment Profiles”
- Select to add “Credit/Debit Card Profile”
- After making your selection, enter a name to identify your payment profile
- Next, enter in the requested payment information
- Select “Save”
To Create and Authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a Parent, Guardian, Aunt, Uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorized Payers” on the left hand navigation menu
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five)
- Enter in the request information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials
- Select “Add” to save
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- You can reset and Authorized Payer’s password by selecting the “edit” icon, then select “Reset Password”
- You can delete your Authorized Payer by selecting the “delete” icon next to the Authorized Payer’s name
To Add a Secondary Email Addresss
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left hand navigation menu
- Fill out your personal email address in the box next to “Secondary”
- Select Save
To View Current and Previous Statements
- Navigate to “View Accounts” on the left navigation menu. If you have a statement in the system, you will be brought to your “Current Statement”
- To print a PDF of your statement, select the “Printable Statement” icon
- To view previous statements select “Statement History” under “View Accounts” on the left navigation menu
- You can select any statement there for viewing by clicking the detail icon