Patrick Henry Community College - Official Site
Site Cat Menu
To help meet your educational expenses, Patrick Henry Virginia Community College is pleased to participate in the TMS tuition payment plan. For a non-refundable enrollment fee, TMS allows you to pay your tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options you may have and the less the enrollment fee. Payments are deducted around the 20th of each month depending upon whether you opt to make your payments by ACH or by credit card. See the above PDF file for enrollment dates and fees.
•Sign into myPHCC.
•Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
•Enroll in classes.
•Go to Self-Service Student Center.
•Scroll down to the Finances section.
•Under My Account click Apply TMS Payment Plan.
•This will take you to the Account Summary page where you will find the link Apply TMS Payment Plan. Selecting this link will take you to the TMS Application which will be prefilled with your name, Student ID number and current account balance as shown in the Total Due column in the section "What I Owe."
•Please read the terms and conditions carefully. After completing the application, agreeing to the terms and conditions and making the required down payment, you will be instructed to click the Submit and Activate button to activate your agreement. A confirmation and agreement number will be displayed which should be printed for your records. An email will be sent to the email address you entered and a service indicator will be placed on your account to hold your classes. The contract amount will be updated whenever a payment is made or when financial aid is disbursed to your account.
•To exit, click Sign Out.
Patrick Henry Community College QuikPay Online Services
With QuikPay you can:
- Store a Payment Profile to use for all QuikPay Transactions
- Create Authorized Payers that can make payments against your account
- Include a Secondary email address to receive notifications
- View your Current and Previous Statements
- Make Payments against your account
- View all Transaction History against your account
To Access QuikPay from SIS Peoplesoft
- Login into SIS: Student Information System via MyPHCC using your user id and password.
- From Self Service click on the Student Center page, then click on “Go to QuikPay”
- This will bring you to the QuikPay Application and you will land on the QuikPay Message Board
To Make a Payment
- Navigate to “Make Payment” on the left hand navigation menu
- Your Current Balance will display at the top next to “Amount Due”
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount box and the select your payment method. Click “Continue”
- Enter in the payment information, and click “Continue.” You will be asked to confirm your payment information
- Click “Confirm” for QuikPay to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left hand menu
- Previous Transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display
- To view details of the transaction, select the detail icon
To Setup a Payment Profile
- On the left navigation menu click on “Payment Profiles”
- Select to add “Credit/Debit Card Profile”
- After making your selection, enter a name to identify your payment profile
- Next, enter in the requested payment information
- Select “Save”
To Create and Authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a Parent, Guardian, Aunt, Uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorized Payers” on the left hand navigation menu
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five)
- Enter in the request information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials
- Select “Add” to save
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- You can reset and Authorized Payer’s password by selecting the “edit” icon, then select “Reset Password”
- You can delete your Authorized Payer by selecting the “delete” icon next to the Authorized Payer’s name
To Add a Secondary Email Addresss
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left hand navigation menu
- Fill out your personal email address in the box next to “Secondary”
- Select Save
To View Current and Previous Statements
- Navigate to “View Accounts” on the left navigation menu. If you have a statement in the system, you will be brought to your “Current Statement”
- To print a PDF of your statement, select the “Printable Statement” icon
- To view previous statements select “Statement History” under “View Accounts” on the left navigation menu
- You can select any statement there for viewing by clicking the detail icon