Business organizations are often confronted with a wide range of employee training needs that are highly unique to them. Our workforce training staff can design, develop and tailor training and delivery approaches that align with your organization’s distinct needs, scheduling demands and budgetary circumstances. The division offers an extensive curriculum of technology, business, and professional development programs, and can intergrate and customize these resources to best fit needs or design an entirely new course or program.
Through organizational consulting, a thorough assessment is conducted of an organization's needs using various resources such as surveys, facilitated focus groups, and job profiling.
Professional workforce training staff partners with clients to:
- Identify the needs that impact business processes
- Develop solutions that fit the company needs and culture
- Deliver training or consulting services that provide a return on investment
Benefits to Business and Industry:
- Courses and programs can be tailored as credit, non-credit, or CEU.
- Courses can be delivered to meet the dynamic needs of your scheduling demands.
- Courses can be offered on-campus, at a PHCC site, or on-site at your facility.
Examples of Custom Designed Training:
- Customer Service
- Industry-Specific Skills
- Job Skills Assessments
- Leadership Foundations
- Occupational Spanish