Your Success is Our Business!
Our program designers work closely with our clients to be certain that all training supports the overall business goals as well as the corporate culture and values of the organization. Short and long-term evaluation is conducted to be certain that employees not only have learned the skills, but that those skills are applied effectively on the job. A strong workforce is the key to success in every organization.
Workforce, Economic and Community Development is committed to hiring trainers and facilitators that are not only academically credentialed, but also highly experienced in business situations. Our professional workforce training staff evaluates and monitors the quality of all our programs, whether they are our own, or we broker them in from one of our many partner training providers.
Benefits of Employer Services:
- Enables new businesses to be fully operational upon opening.
- Ensures a skilled workforce.
- Improves organizational productivity and performance.
- Promotes a competitive edge for emerging companies.
- Provides access to high-quality, experienced and credentialed instructors.
- Reduces the need for special training staff.
- Reduces time and research to identify and design effective training programs.
- Reduces the need for designated space and special equipment for training.