- About Us
- Administrative Professionals Day Event
- Artisans Center of Virginia Studio School
- Career Readiness Certificate
- Chamber Business Alliance
- Computer Applications
- Clinical Gross Anatomy
- Customer Service Workshops
- Fabrication Laboratory
- Financial Education
- Industry Training
- Internship & Job Placement Services
- Job Search Skills
- Leadership Training
- Marketing Series
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Testing Services
- Career Development
- Online Education
Patriot Players holding fall auditions
The Patriot Players at Patrick Henry Community College will hold fall auditions for two shows: “Clue: The Musical” and the “25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: A Musical Comedy.”Read more...
Memorial Scholarship Established
A scholarship in memory of Cristy Reynolds has been established by PHCC and the PHCC Foundation. The Cristy Reynolds Memorial Scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis to a first generation college student as funds allow. Donations are accepted online at https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1441087 or by cash or check to the Patrick Henry Community College Foundation.
Offices closed August 18-19
All offices at PHCC will be closed for faculty-staff in-service on Monday, August 18 from 1-5 p.m. and from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19. The offices will reopen for registration in the Frith Economic Development Center beginning 9 a.m. on Wednesday, August 20. Registration continues through 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday in Frith, and from 9 .m. - 5p.m. on Friday in the Advising Center in the Walker Fine Arts/Student Center. Classes begin Monday, August 25.
New classes available at PHCC
New courses are being offered at Patrick Henry Community College this fall in literature and history. They include ENG 278 Appalachian Literature, ENG 250 Children’s Literature and HIS 281 Virginia History.Read more...
The college does not release grades or transcripts to parents unless the student has provided a written release to do so. This policy is designed to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). This federal law prohibits disclosure of student records and information without written consent from the student.
Students have access to view semester grades via MyPHCC login approximately 48 hours after the end of all final exams.
Dates Grades will be Available for Viewing
- Summer 2014= August 14, 2014
- Fall 2014 = December 22, 2014
- Spring 2015 = May 13, 2015
Students who have
- attained a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher, and
- have completed 30 or more credits, and
- are enrolled for 12 or more college credits (excludes developmental courses)
Students who have
- earned a grade point average of 3.2 or higher for the semester, and
- enrolled for 12 or more college credits (excludes developmental courses)
Questions or concerns should be addressed to the Office of the Registrar at 276-656-0312 or \n title=>